Western companies ruined or almost ruined by imported Indian workers
Indians(avg IQ = 81) ARE THE DEATH OF WESTERN COMPANIES
Adaptec – Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple – R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas – Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City – Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates – Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte – 2010 – this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell – call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Fannie Mae – Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
GM – Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP – Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can’t compete with Apple’s tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for ‘Asian’ talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas – which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare – Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft – Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it’s lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines – A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America’s VC $ down the drain.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo – Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi’ watch.
Polycom – Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas – See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP – Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK’s NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California – Cancelled Finacle project run by India’s InfoSys in 2011.
United – call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
Some simple facts about highly-skilled workers from the 3rd world. This is not opinion. These are facts.
- The H-1B guest worker visa program was started in 1990 with an annual cap of 65,000 visas.
- The L-1 visa program was started in the 1970s and was designed for intracompany transfers only. It has since been abused to bring in foreign nationals for services companies and then place them at their clients – which is illegal.
- From 1978 to 1998 – including the 90’s boom – the demographic in the IT industry was 98% white American males. The U.S. economy was booming in 1998.
- In late 1998, India (and the rest of the world) sat up and took notice of the huge amount of wealth America’s tech workers were generating. India decided they wanted to take over what Americans had created and get the $ for themselves. But how? Answer: Public Relations of course! So India’s IT lobby, NASSCOM, hired D.C. PR/lobbying firm Hill & Knowlton to plant fake “worker shortage” stories in the U.S. media in 1998. While most Americans were busy enjoying the fruits of their labors, India was plotting how to invade and take over America. This barrage of news alleging a worker shortage story was the vehicle by which India, Inc. convinced America to permit the next step:
- In late 1998 and early 2000, the H-1B visa caps were raised from 65,000 a year to 115,000 per year and 195,00 per year, respectively. Then-president Bill Clinton – not George Bush – signed the increases. Tech workers from India didn’t begin arriving in the U.S. in large numbers until late 1998. How could they have created the 90’s tech boom when they weren’t even here? The tech boom was created by Americans. Now that Americans have been driven out by the imported workers, the Silicon Valley and U.S. economies are a disaster.
- As a result of the 1998 & 2000 increases, 1.1 million foreign guest workers came into the U.S. from October 1998 to October 2003. According to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, 90% of those H-1B visas went to people from India. These people promptly took over America’s tech jobs and drove Americans out of them.
- A unknown number more came in during the same time period on the L-1 intracompany transfer visa, which has been heavily abused by Indian outsourcing companies such as Wipro, InfoSys, and Tata. The number of L-1s who came in from 1998-2003 is at least 1 million, maybe 2 million.
- There is no yearly cap on L-1 visas.
- The H-1B visa cap reverted back to 65,000 per year in Oct. 2003. Despite this, over a million foreign guest workers continue to come into the U.S. every single year – even during periods of record unemployment, such as today.
- The U.S. economy went from booming to collapse the same year of the 2nd H-1B increase – proof that the foreign guest workers did not perform as promised.
- In fact, the U.S. economy has been in decline since 2000 or 2001. The government tried to offset the decline by making huge amounts of cheap credit available to make up for lost jobs and lower wages caused by the flood of cheap labor from the developing world. The credit ran out in 2008 and the real economy now is the result.
- There has been no real economic growth in the U.S. since the 2000-2001 collapse.
- Since the millions of guest workers arrived in 1998 and 2000, 14-16 million white collar American jobs have been destroyed. Approximately 1-2 million of those have been offshored – the rest have been destroyed. Promises by guest workers to help the U.S. economy in 1998 have never materialized. The opposite has happened.
- Despite common myths, there is no legal requirement in the H-1B laws which requires an employer to look for and hire an American worker instead of a foreign worker.
- Protections for American workers are provided in Federal law under Title 8, Section 1182, which defines who is an inadmissible alien, but those laws are being ignored and are not enforced.
- Most H-1Bs that enter the U.S. from developing countries such as India and China are not skilled as claimed – they are being trained by Americans when they get here – which makes both the applicant and hiring company guilty of fraud, which is a felony.
- American companies are using the H-1B and other work visa programs as a way to displace and bypass American workers in favor of cheaper foreign labor.
- Most foreign imported workers who come to the U.S. to work on work visas make less than their American counterparts. Companies love imported workers because companies think they increase profits by cutting costs. Cost-cutting is a sign of a company in trouble. In reality, long-term cheaper foreign workers harm American profits because long-term increased profits rely on innovation, not lower costs – and countries like India and China have terrible track records in innovation.
- Due to historical and ideological factors, most of the foreign workers we are brining to the U.S. are deliberately keeping skilled Americans out of the workforce by denying them jobs. The foreign workers claim Americans are too stupid, but Americans created the IT industry. The real reason Americans are being kept out of the workforce is because of racism, hypernationalism, communists in corporations who hate capitalism and hate America, and because of historical resentments by the guest workers themselves. Britain invaded and colonized India 150 years ago. Indians think the evil white man stole all their wealth. Hence Indians think they are entitled to break the law and deny jobs to Americans. It’s payback time. Britain colonized China by taking control of Hong Kong from 1898 to 1997. The Opium Wars enslaved China and weakened it. Hence most Chinese resent hate white people. The Chinese are also deeply jealous that the U.S. has far surpassed them in just 250 years and China has been around for 6000 years.
- India wants to be known as the IT capital of the world – despite the fact that India is incapable of creating it own operating system. Name one software application that comes from India. Name one Indian software company anyone has heard of – not services companies like Wipro, Tata, etc – Indian companies that actually produce software they sell – none exist.
- More software comes from Scandanavia than from India.
- The average Indian IQ is 81. The average American IQ is 98. The average Japanese IQ is 107. The average German IQ is 100. Why aren’t we importing a million workers a year from Japan and Germany? Why only from 3rd world countries? Answer: people from 3rd world countries are not the best and the brightest – they are the opposite – we are importing them for International Socialism – so that they can enjoy the fruits of the labor of productive countries like the U.S.
- Name one new industry or invention to come out of India or China in 250 years. Auto industry – America. TV & radio industries – America. Aerospace industries – America. Light bulbs, integrated circuits, computers, the internet, software – all of it comes from America, invented and created by Americans. Modern manufacturing, assembly line process – American. Now name one new industry or invention to come from India or China in 250 years – there are none. America doesn’t need these workers.
Foreign-born founders and their contributions to America
- There has been much talk recently of the contributions of foreign-born founders to America. While it is true that there are some few rare exceptions, the reality is the vast majority of immigrants are here to take from us and send money home – as well as to acquire skills from Americans so they can be more like us.
- A few immigrants have made contributions to America – many of them from Europe. Many of them over 40 years ago. Einstein and von Braun come to mind. A few others more recently from non-European countries – Vinhod Kosla at Sun, the creator of Hotmail, or Amit Singh. But again, they are the rare exceptions, not the rule. The fact is, a decade of importing millions of foreign workers is not making the U.S. economy grow – it was growing in the 90’s – before they got here, not now.
- For every one outstanding immigrant who does contribute, we are bringing in at least 10,000 destructive ones who are only here for our money and jobs. – immigrants who take and destroy as our economy is now proving.
- Let’s talk companies and who founded them. As a rationale for why immigrants need to come help America, the immigrants themselves have been telling lies about who founded what companies. Let’s set the record straight.
- Intel – Intel was not founded by immigrants. It was founded by 2 Americans – Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore (of Moore’s Law fame).
- Yahoo! – Yahoo! was founded by one American – David Filo – and one immigrant – Jerry Yang. But Yang came to the U.S. at age 6 from Taiwan – a developed country. He was raised here and went to school here. He’s more American than immigrant.
- Google – Google was founded by one American – Larry Page – and one immigrant – Sergei Brin. But Brin came from Russia, not India or China – and he came here at age 3 and grew up here and was educated here. He’s more American than immigrant.
- Microsoft – Founded by two Americans – Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
- Apple – Founded by two Americans – Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Apple is booming today. Why? Apple CLOSED its R&D in India in 2006 and hires mostly Americans for all of its software development. 0% of Apple’s software development is done offshore.
- Sun – Founded by 2 Americans, 1 German, and 1 Indian. Sun’s CEO for the 1st 25 years was Scott McNeally – an American. Sun’s operating system was architected by another American co-founder – Bill Joy. In 2001 Sun was taken over by legions of foreign guest workers from India and China – and Sun is now losing $150 million a quarter and is being sold off to Oracle to avoid the embarrassment of closing its doors with foreign guest workers running it.
Boeing outsouces code to Poos – planes crash
>It remains the mystery at the heart of Boeing Co.’s 737 Max crisis: how a company renowned for meticulous design made seemingly basic software mistakes leading to a pair of deadly crashes. Longtime Boeing engineers say the effort was complicated by a push to outsource work to lower-paid contractors.
>The Max software – plagued by issues that could keep the planes grounded months longer after U.S. regulators this week revealed a new flaw – was developed at a time Boeing was laying off experienced engineers and pressing suppliers to cut costs.
>Increasingly, the iconic American planemaker and its subcontractors have relied on temporary workers making as little as $9 an hour to develop and test software, often from countries lacking a deep background in aerospace – notably India.
>In offices across from Seattle’s Boeing Field, recent college graduates employed by the Indian software developer HCL Technologies Ltd. occupied several rows of desks, said Mark Rabin, a former Boeing software engineer who worked in a flight-test group that supported the Max.
>The coders from HCL were typically designing to specifications set by Boeing. Still, “it was controversial because it was far less efficient than Boeing engineers just writing the code,” Rabin said. Frequently, he recalled, “it took many rounds going back and forth because the code was not done correctly.”
And Apple wants to move phone manufacture there? Good luck.
Indians have a history of hijacking, stealing and destroying multinational corporations. Here’s a list of companies roadrollered by Pajeet incorporated.
India, Inc. has a long and clear trail of corporate failures all over America and all over the world. Lower costs are meaningless if the workers can’t produce products and services that work.
• General Motors
In 2006 GM was booming. That same year it signed a $300 million outsourcing deal with India’s Wipro. GM collapsed a mere 3 years later.
• Lehman Brothers
Lehman bought a flawed software package Spectramind from Wipro in 2007. Wipro did not create Spectramind, but rather purchased it from a previous developer. The product worked before Wipro got its hands on it. Lehman also hired many workers from India who claimed to be financial experts, but in fact who had no previous financial experience.
• Bear Sterns
Bear Sterns also hired large numbers of Indian workers.
• Fannie Mae
Fannie Mae was one of the U.S. companies that had to be bailed out. But prior to that, it had hired huge numbers of workers from India – one of whom was found guilty of planting a software logic bomb in one of its servers. The best and the brightest indeed.
• Bell Labs
Bell Labs – where the transistor, communication satellite, UNIX, and the C programming language were all invented – was taken over by an Indian national (Arun Netravalli) in 2003. Bell Labs is now being turned into a shopping mall because it has become unable to produce any new innovation under Netravalli. Netravalli laid off all the American scientists and filled Bell Labs with “brilliant” imported Indian workers. He and his crew cleaned out Bell Labs and siphoned out all of its money and trade secrets. And we wonder why innovation has stalled in the U.S.? Thanks India – for killing America’s most valuable research lab. One can only wonder at the vastness of American tech and trade secrets that have been looted out of Bell Labs.
• Quark, Inc.
Quark Inc, once the powerhouse of desktop publishing software was nearly ruined by an Indian national named Aulakh Kamar. Kamar, a former software tester conned his way into becoming CEO and laid off all the American developers at Quark. In one of the biggest epic cons in American history, he sent all the development work to India. The result? Quark’s flagship product, Quark Express 6 was a total disaster and Quark lost 60% of its customers to Adobe. Kamar was later fired by the board when he was found out. But not before he did untold damage to Quark, Inc., ruining the company forever.
Boeing decided to outsource large parts of the work for its new luxury airplane, the 787 Dreamliner. As a result the project has been delayed many times – several years in fact. Boeing is being sued by several overseas airlines for business disruptions due to plane delivery delays. One of the major problems on the Dreamliner project was its new ILS and collision-detection software, written by India’s HCL Technologies. The software was so bad it had to be re-written 3 times. HCL’s racist CEO, Vineet Nayar loves to talk trash about American workers, but his own workers are unable to produce a product on time and on budget that works. So much for cost-cutting being good for companies.
• UK’s Vodaphone has gone into serious decline, but not before its former Indian CEO walked off with $41 million in pay.
• Sun Microsystems + PeopleSoft
Both of these companies were taken over in early 2001 by armies of invading Indian + Chinese workers. All of them failed to innovate as promised. Both companies went into serious decline and had to be sold off in order for India, Inc. to avoid the embarrassment of having to close their doors while being run by 3rd world incompetents.
• World Bank
World Bank had to ban both Wipro + Satyam because they stole data and due to corruption.
A Few Handy facts About Indian Mass Migration To The U.S.
• Indian nationals didn’t arrive in the U.S. in large numbers until 1999 – well after the U.S. tech boom created by Americans was already in full swing.
• In 1998 when Silicon Valley was booming, IT in America was 98% white American males. Now that Silicon Valley has been taken over by Indians, the CA economy is dying. Import 3rd world labor, you get a 3rd world economy.
• In 1998 America was experiencing its greatest economic boom in its history – long before large numbers of Indian nationals came to work in the U.S. in the IT sector. The IT industry was created by Americans, not Indians.
• According to a 2009 U.S. Department of Labor report, 71% of all skilled H-1B work visas go to Indian nationals.
• H-1B visa caps were raised from 65,000 in late 1998 to 115,000 and again to 195,000 in early 2000. Both numbers are per year.
• From late 1998 to Oct. 2003, the U.S. imported at least 1.1 million Indian nationals for IT jobs in America. Many of them are still here. These workers were originally supposed to be temporary workers for the dot-com and Y2K booms. They were supposed to go home after the booms. More than a decade later many of them are still here. India, Inc. is trying to take over the IT sector.
• Many Indian IT managers in the U.S. refuse to hire anyone who is not Indian or Chinese. This despite the fact that Title 8, Section 1182 of Federal law makes it illegal to do so.
• Many Indian managers in the U.S. are deliberately keeping Americans out of technology jobs because they know they cannot compete with Americans, and in an attempt to increase India’s prestige which is in bad need of it.
• In 2001 and in 2008 the U.S. economy collapsed. Far from keeping America’s economy booming, the same decade that saw 5 million Indians flood in has witnessed two of the biggest economic collapses in U.S. history. America has never had a real recovery since 2000. The semi-good years from 2004-2007 were really just cheap Fed credit propping up the economy. Now that the credit has run out, you’re seeing the real effects of the 2001 collapse.
• Americans can’t pay their mortgages if they don’t have good paying jobs. The mass importation of millions of cheap 3rd world workers is the prime cause of the 2009 housing collapse.
• There are plenty of jobs in the U.S. It’s just that you, the U.S. Citizen is being kept out of them.
• We are bringing millions of these 3rd world workers in who have never even seen a toilet, putting them in our best jobs, and training them. They are not coming here to help America, they are coming here to learn from us so they can return home and compete against us. In 1998 America had no competition in the IT market. America was the master of IT. Is that true today? No it’s not. Mass invasion of 3rd world workers has created more international competition for America. Ask any businessperson you know if they want more competition.
• “Blame the immigrants” is an oversimplification. The fact is, imported foreign workers from the 3rd world are not skilled as claimed – most of them have no skills and are being trained by Americans on arrival. America’s foreign worker visa programs are actually a revolving door training program for other countries – all paid for at the expense of the very Americans who created IT.
• If the U.S. needs more skilled workers, then why aren’t we importing millions of workers from countries which already have a proven track record of engineering excellence – such as Germany and Japan? Why are we only importing millions of workers from countries which have never produced anything? Can you name one new industry or invention to come out of India or China in the past 500 years? No, you can’t. India and China want good jobs but they are not pulling their weight in terms of giving new industries to the world for the rest of the world to enjoy.
• Buildings, bridges, and other engineering projects regularly fall down in India. Far from being the world’s best engineers, Indians are the world’s worst.
• Why is India unable to produce its own commercial operating system? Answer: they are so bad at IT, that they are unable to. Yet America continues to import close to 800,000 of these same “experts” every single YEAR!
• Name one major software application that is made in India that anyone uses. You can’t.